Saturday, June 25, 2016

Four Generations-Delaware Family Photography



Part of my love of photography started years ago when I was a little girl.  I would sit for hours looking through albums of pictures of my Burns side of the family.  My grandmother was amazing at keeping files of things and she had all of them labeled very well.  My hope is that years from now when the sweet baby boy is an old man,  he will sit with his grandchild and look at these images and pass on their family history.  Here are some of my favorites.  I enjoyed my time capturing these memories.  What a great funny bunch.  Enjoy!! 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!