Monday, March 27, 2017

Logan A Super Hero-Delaware Child Photography

Oh how times do change.  I can remember my brother and I running around with "capes" on.  Ours weren't  super cool like Logan's.  Ours were merely old towels fastened around our necks with clothes pins.  I certainly had the same affect.  We all run and fast as we can while our capes flapped furiously behind us.  It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years already since this handsome little guy came into our lives.  The first boy into our little Springer family since my husband.  He's been a total joy!!  Happy birthday little man.  Enjoy!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!