Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Brandi & Greg-Delaware Maryland Wedding Photography


I booked this wedding over a year ago and I've been looking forward to it ever since.  Brandi and I would chat every few weeks to see how things were progresses.  I knew she was going to be a chill bride but,  she told me Greg didn't always like to have his picture taken.  As you can see he was all grins.  It was a wonderful bridal party to work with and an amazing family in general.  If you didn't have a blast at this wedding,  it was all on you.  Absolutely loved everything about the day.  I have had a hard time deciding which images to select for a little peak....so many to pick from.  So here is what I have come up with.  Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Harmon.  I was so thrilled to be a part of your special day.  Enjoy!!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!