Tuesday, May 23, 2017

NO Fear-Delaware Cake Smash Photography




I've worked with lots of babies and little people through the years and you can tell when some little ones are pure dare devils.  This little cutie had no fear what so ever.  I sat her on a chair and had her mama stay close for safety purposes and sweet thing proceeded to climb up onto the seat and stand!!  What a stinker.  Here she is in all her glory.  She destroyed her cake.  I'm still finding little bits in places I didn't think cake could hide in my studio.  I just have to smile when I find a little piece of icing hidden.  Here are my favorites.  Enjoy!!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!