Thursday, May 18, 2017

Sweet Little H-Delaware Newborn Photography






Even though most babies I photograph as just days old,  they have definite likes and dislikes.  You can almost see their little personalities shining through.  This little lady was not a big fan of being on her tummy so,  I had to work around that.  As much as I love getting cute little poses,  I don't make my sweet little clients do anything they don't like (and believe me,  they will let you know).  As you can see,  the fact that she didn't really care for tummy time didn't get us from getting some adorable shots.  Here are a few favorites.  Enjoy!!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!