Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Boy Mama-Delaware Maternity Photography



I've known this mama to be for some time now.  I sort of watched her grow it.  She and her hubby are expecting their second little man very soon.  I was happy to get to photograph her while she was expecting her first little guy and I was wonderful to be able to capture that for them.  I'm pretty sure she didn't think she'd be back this soon.  However,  I know how that works as well as anyone.  They are such a sweet little family that it would just make sense that they would add another sweet little person.  Here are just a few quick favorites.  Enjoy!! 







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!