Sunday, September 24, 2017

Harrison Wedding at Heritage Shores-Delaware Wedding Photography


I can't even begin to describe the sheer splendor of the amazing wedding of Rachel and Luke Harrison.  There was no detail left unattended.  The bride in her princess style dress was truly a sight to behold.  The ball room was draped in yards upon yards of sheer fabric around the sweet heart table.  The table arrangements the stood about 5 feet tall had over 6 dozen white roses in each.  Not the mention the cake that was taller then myself and just completely amazing.  I always love the cake cutting but,  this time,  all I could think was " Are they really going to cut that?".  Here is just a start of the wonderful day.  Enjoy!!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!