Saturday, September 16, 2017

Seeing Double-Maryland Senior Photography


I've known these two sisters for several years now and it's hard for me to even believe that time has passed so quickly.  The sisters dance with my daughter,  Wrenn, and the group of girls there are all so very close.  I've watched as one of our very favorite dancers has gone off to collage this fall and now it seems like we will be without these two come next fall.  We took some time to capture some senior portraits of them recently.  We had a blast.  Here are just a few of my favorites.  I had to hold some back for later.  Enjoy!!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!