Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Patience & Dale-Delaware Wedding Photography

Wedding season has been busy and so much fun this year.  I have had the chance to work with some amazing couples and their families.   If there is one thing that I have learned in my years as a photographer,  it's that most men hate having their pictures taken...no matter what.  So,  in an attempt to make them relaxed,  I try to give them something familiar to work with...no one was shot in the making of these images.  Including the photographer.  It was a lovely day for Patience and Dale's wedding.  Warm and breezy with lots of family and friends surrounding them.  Here a few favorites.  So many to pick from.  Enjoy!!


















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!