Saturday, November 4, 2017

Chelsea & Jake-Delaware Wedding Photography



This was another wonderful wedding at Chickberry farms in Laurel Delaware.  I have been wanting to use a little area just down the road for some wedding shots.  So,  I did my networking and found the owner and tada...he said we were welcome to take pictures there.  This wonderful family came to me about a year ago to capture them when their sweet little guy was just months old.  I was beyond excited to be a part of their ceremony.  Here are just few of my very favorites.  Way  to many to decide.  Enjoy!!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!