Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Kasey & Chris-Delaware Wedding Photography Kylan Barn


I absolutely adore this couple.  I first met this bride way back when I did her sister's engagement and wedding.  Now it's her turn to be the bride and I was so excited when she asked me to be a part of their day.  Their wedding venue was the new Kylan Barn in Delmar Maryland.  It's a beautiful venue if you're looking for the a barn wedding with lots of style.  Kasey thought of every detail.  They even had the Frozen Farmer come with cool sweet treats for their guests.  Kyle,  from Kylan barn even brought out an adorable wooden row boat so that the couple could take a little ride on the large pond just behind the barn.  I have tried to narrow down some of my favorites...not very successful.  Here are a few.  Enjoy!!



























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!