Sunday, April 14, 2019

Wrenn In Spring-Delaware Portrait Photography


I had a full day of sessions scheduled for yesterday but,  the rain and miserable weather made me have to reschedule them for a better day.  Since it was my 34th wedding anniversary,  it wasn't a terrible thing.  Instead....I got to go and look at tractors with my favorite guy :}  Yippeeee  every girls dream.  Next we stopped at the grocery store and grabbed lunch at Arby's...gets better.....wait for it....we stopped at Lowe's and then headed home.  On the way Wrenn called and said "You like overcast days.  Can we do pictures?"  It seems like yesterday that she was my little model overtime I wanted to try something new and now she's all grown up and I know that the chance to take off and do pictures on a whim will pass so,  off we went.  Here's the result.  Happy Spring!! Enjoy!









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!