Sunday, May 26, 2019

This Means War-Delaware Child Photography


Looks innocent enough in the beginning but,  the paint was gets pretty intense.  What you don't see is Quinn chasing everyone watching with her paint covered hands.  That was the best part for her.  I totally should have videoed some to that.  :}  I'm pretty sure this will be the one session that they remember forever.  No sitting still and posing,  just lots of fun.  Just a side note:  Washable paint means that it will come off of skin,  they have really cool dyed shirts to wear forever.  Want to do something like this with you kiddos?  Send me a message.  I'd be happy to help them make a mess :]  Enjoy!!












Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!