Sunday, August 4, 2019

Insley & Her Ginger Sister-Delaware Newborn Photography

Two sweet baby girls in this family now.  I have known this couple for awhile now and was thrilled when they asked me to photograph their newest edition.  Sweet Insley weighed in at nearly 10 pounds and made in hard for me to swaddle her because she was also 22 inches long.  I'm not even sure where her mama had her in her belly.  My daughter,  Wrenn,  was instantly in love with her hair and I fell in love with her pouty little lips.  To top it off,  she has a big sister that adores her. Here are just  few of my favorites.  Enjoy!!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!