Saturday, September 21, 2019

At the Beach-Delaware Beach Family Photography





You know they always say that the carpenters wife is the last to get a house well...the photographers family is the last to get pictures.  Our family has done a lot of projects this summer which has left me with a lot less time for things I love.   We have tried most of the summer to get their family together for a beach session and for one reason or another (mostly me),  we have had a time of it.  Finally,  we got a bit of time recently to grab a few shots before the 30% chance of showers came and ruined it all.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!