Friday, May 29, 2020

Just Like That-Delaware Senior Photography


Just like that...they are all done with their childhood years.  Best friend means many things to different people.  Some have lots of "best friends" while others switch best friends often in their lives.  I have to honestly say that I have been blessed to have many best friends in my life time.  A best friend to me is someone that I love to be around and who shares the same interests as myself.  Some one that I could not see for weeks,  months,  or even years and we would fall right back into our friendship as if time had never passed.  Best friends can be that person who call and rant to just because you've had a bad day and they don't really have to say a thing it just helps that you know that they are there.  It can be the one that you can't wait to tell when something wonderful happens.  No matter what a best friend means to you,  they are something that make our lives more fulfilling and interesting.  These three wonderful young women didn't get the have their traditional prom this year but,  with dresses bought and no where to go,  we decided to do a little photo shoot anyway.  Over the past 4 years these three have been there for each other.  Helped each other out,  gave advice,  and calmed each other down when things got to be to much.  My wish is that they will continue to be there for one another as time passes.  Even if they don't get to see each other often or talk all of the time.  :} 
P.S.  You can dress them up....but,  sometimes they just get a little crazy and have to do a cheer stunt.  
Enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!