Thursday, August 6, 2020

Buy One Get One Free-Delaware Newborn Photography


They wanted another little one and look what they got!!  Two sweet little boys.  I have to say that I was a little nervous going into a twins session (I've done several before) only because babies really don't sleep all of the time like people think (mainly my husband).  These little guys were absolutely amazing.  Not only did they sleep the majority of their session but,  they were full of sweet sleepy smiles,  the kind of smiles that melt my heart.  Their mama is my new hero:} she worked the day before she had them as a nurse.  Not only is it a trying time for all our health care workers right now but,  I can't imagine carrying twins and working right up until I gave birth.  Here are a few of the pure sweetness.   So happy to be a part of their family's story.  Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!