Monday, January 18, 2021

Passwaters Family-Delaware Family Photography



It all started with a wedding a Chickberry Farms and I was the lucky one to be asked to photograph the day.  From there,  a couple of years later,  I was asked to photograph their maternity session and then their baby girl and her cake smash and now here they are a sweet family of three!!  Pretty sure that was a terrible run on sentence but,  you get the idea.  I feel so blessed when I have families that I get to capture for many years.  Today is this mama's birthday so I feel is fitting to give a peak of their recent family session.  Happy Birthday!!  Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!