Thursday, November 18, 2021

Santa Comes to Town Again-Delaware Child and Family Photography




I was so excited to be able to offer my clients a day with Santa this year.  Because of the dreaded "C" word I wasn't able to do them last year so,  this year was a first for me.  Since I had such a great turn out and many requests from others,  I have talked Santa into coming back for another day.  Sunday November the 28th Santa will come back from his busy holiday preparations to greet a few more families.  If you're interested,  please message me.  Check out this sweet little face.  She was so happy to meet the jolly fellow.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!