Sunday, May 21, 2023

Here She Comes-UD Graduation



It's graduation weekend at the University of Delaware and I want to give a huge shout out to this beautiful and amazing young women here.  Graduating with an engineering degree !!  I first met Leslie when she was crowned as the Mar-Del Watermelon Queen a few years ago.  She already had a very full plate at the time and then to be the spokesperson for a very busy organization piled on top was just to me a lot.  I am continually amazed at how much tenacity, organization skills, and sheer grit this young lady has.  I know it will serve her well in life.  Congrats Leslie!!  Enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!