Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I photographed this family back before the holidays.  It was one of the last sessions I did.  I would venture to say it was one my hardest sessions ever...Not because of the family but, because there was a BUNCH of them.   Although my studio is a good size, I am not sure I was quite prepared for this gang.  It includes four generations all together.  I have known this family since I was a young girl and was excited to have the opportunity to capture them all together even if it did stretch my limited ability.   Here you go guys....Enjoy!




































Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!