Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It may not be spring or summer when everyone gets twitterpated but, couples are getting engaged everywhere.  To many of them are my own daughters.  I have two others who are of that age and if any young men have any ideas in the next year...I am here to tell them to back off.  Below are Megan and Brandon who are getting married in July.  I can't wait for their wedding since the venue is one I love but, have never shot at before.   We had to do their session inside since mother nature is being a little silly with the snow.







Below is my second daughter and her fiance Josh.  He asked her in the snow storm just before the holidays.  Actually,  he made her go out in the snow to "show" her something. She had just finished up with work and was tired and it was SNOWING outside but, she went anyway.  And what a ring.  I have been married for over 25 years and still don't have anything like what she got.  I need to talk to someone about this.  Congrats to the two of them.  Can't wait for the big day!!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!