Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Men

Let's face it...yesterday was a bit yucky.  My family and I went somewhere close to Dover for an Amish auction.  It was windy and wet!!  I had a session scheduled for that afternoon and was afraid the weather was going to cause us to cancel.  We keep the session and boy am I trilled.  These two handsome little men came and we had a blast.  All children are amazing and I love spending time getting to know them and photograph them but, once in a while I get one that God gave a double dose of personality to.  It's almost like God was making them and then got distracted on something else and came back and said Hummm...did I give this one personality yet... oh well I will add it again just in case I didn't.  We had a big time.  The oldest really took me by surprise when I asked him if he was married.  (most kids just giggle and say NO!)  Not him.  He said yeah I am.  Well I couldn't even take the photos cause I was to busy laughing.  There were so many great shots in their session that I had a hard time deciding which ones to put on the blog.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!