Thursday, April 14, 2011

THAT* Furniture Store

When my husband and I built the studio,  I had in mind what I wanted it to look like.  I knew I wanted a black desk, not to big and not to small.  Something made of wood....real wood!  I looked everywhere I could think of.  We happened to be in Salisbury on day and decided to stop at THAT* furniture store which is owned by Mike and Diane Ringer ( super great people by the way).  I saw exactly what I wanted but, since the studio was just being started Warren told me I had to wait until it was done.  Dang!  So, when it got closer to being done, I went back.  OH NO!! It was gone.  I was so upset.  Not to worry though.  Diane told me they would try to get me another.  YAY!  my hero.  And they did.  That was the beginning and now they are stuck with me.  If you have never had the chance to stop in....DO IT!  I was always curious but,  felt I was to busy to stop and boy am I glad I took the time.  Below are just a few of the great pieces they have in there.  Things change often.  They're pieces are so unique.  I love just going in and looking.  Anyone with great taste will surly find something they just have to have.  But, don't get the red patent leather chair....I have dibs on that one!   Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!