Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ultimate Frisbee

Wrenn and I were at Pemberton Park today working with Mike Ringer from THAT* Furniture store again and this was what was going on out there.  I had never heard of ultimate frisbee before but, apparently it's a huge deal.  I ask the team if they would mind me shooting a few shots since I love to try action shots.  There's a lot going on in this....guys running around and I had a hard time figuring out who had the darn thing.  Anyway,  I got a few good shots in.  I need a little practice but, here you go guys.  Enjoy!






































Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!