Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Josh Harper

Yesterday on a beautiful Spring day, my second daughter and Josh Harper were wed.  The morning wasn't very promising but, things brightened up.  Although, we had hired photographer Cindy Rust and her assistant Anna to photograph the day it was hard for me not to pick up my camera to capture the day as well.  With the help of wonderful people like Craig and Jill Rice at Lakeside Nurseries who provided us with the beautiful lace cap hydrangeas, and Mr. Bunkie Burke who owns the awesome vintage ford, and Mr. and Mrs. Layton Ayers for letting us use their amazing property to do some after ceremony images,  I pulled off the first of my five daughters weddings. The day was wonderful and I am grateful to all of those who made the day possible for Erika and Josh.  This is only a peak (more to follow)  Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!