Monday, April 18, 2011

Sweet Cheeks

My mother bought this carriage at an antique store when my girls were little.  She "gave" it me to use when I started my studio.  I loved the look of it but, wasn't sure just how I wanted to use it.  I photographed a little guy in it years ago but, didn't really show the beauty of the carriage.  Today I had the pleasure of working with the cutest baby Ever again and her mommy and daddy are game for anything.  So,  Dad took this out into the pasture beside our barn and sweet cheeks here was more than happy to pose in it.  I will post more in a little bit.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!