Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Flowers

Spring is the time of year for new beginnings.  I love the Spring.  The smells, the warm days and the fact that it stays light longer.  Along with the family and my photography, I would have to say that my flowers are the next in line.  Most of them came to me via good friends who shared their overstock from their own yards with me.  One particular friends, who has since passed on, is responsible for most of the flowers in my yard.  Kay, shared with such a huge heart.  She would tell me the name and were it liked to be (shade, sun, a little of each).  When things start to bloom in the yard, I can't help but think of her.  Now that my yard is starting to overflow....I share with others.  If you look close in the upper left hand corner...you can see Tom peeking out the door.  He needs a girlfriend.  We let him out a few times and he just follows us around the yard.  I don't know many people who can say the have a turkey follow them around while they garden.  Oh well it takes all kinds.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!