Monday, May 2, 2011

Laurel Youth Cheer Starz

Meet the newly formed Laurel Youth Cheer Starz.  Despite the threat  of rain for most of the afternoon the new teammates came together with their families the get to know one another.  The program is designed to not only give the girls a chance to compete at something they love but, also to help them develop as people.  Through the leadership of Marie Gordy, and never failing line up of helpers, the group was founded.  As you can see there are girls of all ages, shapes and sizes.  The only requirement is that you be willing to work together and.....come when Miss Marie does her famous whistles.   The girls enjoyed a picnic lunch cooked by some of the Dads  (that's right ...even the Dads join in on this).   Then afterwards they had time to play games were the girls had to use the wits and work as a team.  They even had an Easter egg hunt with a little trusting thrown in for good measure.  There is no way that I would let someone blind fold me and then led me around and give me verbal directions on how to locate an egg.  NO WAY!   The day was great and I think the girls are looking forward to working hard the make their group a team.  Enjoy!



















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Ginger. Thanks for keeping me from getting in major trouble since I forgot my camera.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem that's what friends are for. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A WONDERFUL POST AT LEAST I HAVE 2 WHO SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE THEIR CAMERAS LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!