Sunday, May 15, 2011

Two Sisters

Today was such an unpredictable day.  When I got up this morning I thought it was going to be a rainy day.  My first session this morning was canceled because it was so overcast out.  Don't get me wrong,  I love overcast days.  Everything looks brighter to me.  The colors are not washed out by the sun.  My afternoon session has been planned for about a month or so now and they were traveling a little more than a hour to get here so I really didn't want to have to postpone them if at all possible.  The day was wonderful and so were these two sisters.  They are adorable no doubt but, they were so much fun to work with.  They enjoyed themselves too visiting with all of our animals.  That actually helped the little one warm up a bit since she just loves animals.  Here a just a few to look at.  We got so many today that I had a hard time limiting myself.   Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!