Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birds

I don't normally take my camera equipment to work with me.  I paid a lot of money and waited a lot of years to get it so I am very careful with it.  Except for lens caps....I lose those things all the time.  I get so into what I'm doing when I'm shooting that I forget where I put them.  That's a whole different story.  I just happened to be doing a quick shoot for someone on this day and so I had my camera in my truck with me.  As I was going down the road I could see something flapping around up a bit on the side of the road.  When I got closer, I realized it was two birds.  They were fighting with a snake.  Apparently, Mr. Snack wanted to eat the baby birds and mom and dad bird were having no parts of that so the began to peck at him with a vengeance.  I watched them for about five minutes and they were not letting up.  Poor Mr. Snake couldn't get away fast enough.  I have to say that is one of the only times that I have found myself sorry for the snake.







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!