Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kelly and Thad

Kelly and Thad are getting married in just a few weeks.  And I get to do the honors.  I will date myself my saying this but,  I can remember when Thad was born.  And I'm not talking that I was like 10 either.  I was nearly grown.  It almost hurts my feelings.  Anyway,  we got together this past weekend to get in a few shots before the big day.  Here are few of my favs.  Miranda came along to make sure these two behaved.  I think Thad could get into a little trouble given half a chance and Kelly is so laid back she would probably let him.  Can't wait until their big day.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!