Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mama's little man

Every woman needs a good man in her life.  One that adores her no matter what.  Brittany has one of those.  Only thing is he's bald and can't hold his bottle.  She adores him just the same.  I loved to watch her talking to him and trying to get him to smile.  He was more interested in what that big black thing was that I kept putting up to my face.  I have know this young mama for a very long time.  I coached her in cheerleading when she was about 7 maybe.  And now she's all grown up with a little man all her own.   I was excited when she asked me to capture some images of her special guy.  This one is my favorite.  That's the fun part of having your own blog...you get to pick your favorites to put on.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!