Thursday, June 30, 2011

Little Man C

You know how the song goes...What the world needs now, is love sweet love.  Well I would have to say that it needs more little red headed babies.   This sweet little man is perfect.  He was such a good boy.  He only got a bit annoyed when we were trying to interrupt is nap.  I can't say that I blame him though.  Just when we would get him to sleep then we started in with the rearranging of his arms and legs.  Who would like that anyway??  We still got some super sweet shots of him.  There are even some with this thing called a "terrible towel"  for all you football fans.  I had no idea what that thing was.  I always tell people that I have never intentionally watched a football game in my life.. sorry just not my thing.  Love this little guy.  Enjoy!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!