Thursday, June 30, 2011

Well Done

As you can tell by my blog,  I photograph a lot of children.  When I first met this family my reaction was that the mom looked like she was one of the kids.  ( Must be nice-lucky girl.)  But, mom she is and I have to say that she gets my vote for the most well behaved children.  Most of my shoots last at least an hour and usually nearly two.  I want to give clients plenty to choose from.  I feel as if they have spent the time to work a session into their schedule and outfit everyone so I want to make the best of it.  Children are just what they are... children and sometimes I lose them about 45 minutes in.  The whole idea has been lost to them.  So, I have to pull out my resources of mothering from my past 25 years of experience and try to get them of hang on for the rest of the session time.  From start to finish these children were unbelievable.  They listened to everything  I ask of them and never batted an eye.  Never once did they complain about the bugs or it being hot or being tired.  They just smiled when I asked -moved this way or that- sat up a little straighter- or put their chin up a little.  But, complaining was not on the list.  She is one lucky mom in so many ways.  Enjoy!
 









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!