Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ole Man Brant

Today, I did an engagement session for Amber and Scott who are getting married next June.  We finished up our session back at Scott's parents house which happens to be on the banks of Herring Creek.  Beautiful! by the way.  When we arrived we were welcomed this ole guy barking to sound the alarm that someone was there.  Scott let him out of his kennel and told me the story about how he and his father and brother loved to hunt and how Brant would go with them.  This past year his health began to decline.  The doctor said that he had  cancer and that his days were numbered.  I decided to take a few shoots of him while I was there since he is such a handsome guy.  Here is my favorite.  He may be sick but, I don't think he knows it.  We watched him fetch his toy from the water and bring us up dead crabs from the creek.  Enjoy!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!