Sunday, July 24, 2011

Erin - Senior Photographer

We started Erin's senior session today.  I had to go with my oldest daughter to Baltimore to pick up her wedding dress.  I didn't have Erin scheduled until 5:00 this afternoon.  (no biggie)  We were going to leave home at 11:00 and Jess being my daughter was nearly an hour late getting here.  Ok still not to worry five oclock was still way off.  Then....we hit the beach traffic going home.  PANIC!   I got home just a bit after five and we started in.  It had been raining on and off but, we found some off time.  I had fun working with Erin.  Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!