Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunflower Sessions- Delaware Child Photographer

I almost forgot to blog about the best part of today....while doing my "real" job,  I had to deliver a package to a house that I had never been back to before.  So,  guess what they have????  A sunflower field and they are willing to let me use it to photograph in.  So,  if anyone would like to book a sunflower session...now's the time.  They won't last long and I am even willing to do a mini session where we will spend about 20-30 minutes photographing and I will give you 5 images on a disk with print rights.  I can even do an online gallery if you would like to purchase professional prints.  (yes virginia -there is a difference).  Anyone who is interested can reach me at 410.726.6467 or gingerspringer@gmail.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!