Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Megan and Brandon-Maryland Wedding Photographer

I get so excited when I get to do a wedding.  June was a busy month for weddings.  July is not so busy but, I have been looking forward to do this wedding since they booked with me.  Megan and Brandon were married this past weekend at SU's Alumni house.  The gardens there a wonderful.  The bridal party got ready in the house itself which had lots of great windows and plenty of room to move around.  Here are just a few of the shoots I captured.  They group was so good about letting shoot and shoot.  I hate to stop it was so great there and I kept coming up with one more thing I wanted to do.  Thanks to all for making these memories for Megan and Brandon.  Enjoy!















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!