Friday, August 19, 2011

Fall is Coming!






I  was looking through family photos today and came across this one of Wrenn last fall at my brothers market.  We hadn't planned on doing this that day,  I think we were coming from another shoot when we decided to stop by to visit with him for a bit.  This is one some of my favorite shots of her.  I love the ones that you aren't planning but, you just can't pass up the opportunity.  I thought this might remind everyone that fall is just around the corner and will be here before you know.  If you are thinking of family portraits, the fall is a wonderful time to plan it.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!