Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hagley Museum

Sometimes life gives you lemons and it's up to you if you want to go to the trouble to make lemonade.  Today...it was lemons.  We had to take our youngest up the A.I. Du Pont hospital today for some tests.      ( She's ok)  We had to be there this morning at 8:00 o'clock.  Ugh.  After her first appointment (which didn't take as long as they thought it would-good thing) we had 3 hours to spend and walking around the hospital wasn't how we wanted to do it.  So,  with the help of Hilda, that's what I call my gps we found a fun way to spend that time.  Here are a few of what I captured today.  Enjoy my lemonade!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hagley Museum! We used to take the kids there on a field trip each year. It is so beautiful and educational! Great pics! - Matia Spicer

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!