Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kyle Johnson-Senior Photographer



Kyle is like most senior guys...he's only getting his picture taken because that's what he's suppose to do for his senior year.  He's a very serious guy but,  I never give up and so I talked the entire time trying to get him to relax.  Finally...he did.  I think he figured the only way to get this photographer to stop talking was to just do what she wanted.   As serious as he may be,  you put a fly rod in his hand and he's all yours.  He is in his element then and you can really tell.  I think he did a great job and it was fun for me as well since I got to do lots of things I had never done as a photographer.  Enjoy!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!