Saturday, January 7, 2012

The B Man

There a show (that I have never seen)  about being smarter that a fifth grader.  I hear it's a very funny show.  I think it would be a hoot to video photographers while they try to chase done 2 year olds to grab a shot.  They can call it Are you faster than a two year old?   I can only image what I must have looked like running like a mad person trying to catch this little guy.  Now,  I am old enough to be a grandmother but,  I must say a can still move fairly well.  I had my work out last Sunday when Brant came to get his pictures done.  Not only was it  chilly and windy out but,  he can move.   And .....he loves to be outside. Cold or not.  Just my luck.  I kept thinking he would soon get cold and we could go back into the studio and thaw out.   He loved it and was super sad when we adults had had enough.  Here he is in all his frozen glory.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!