Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Ella-Newborn Photographer

Last year was a wonderful year for my business.  I got to meet tons of really great people and I have learned  so much.  The start of this year is proving to be just as good.  Today,  I meet this little baby girl and her mama and daddy.  We were going to do her session last week but,  I had a nasty cold and while I was fairly certain she wouldn't get it and I figured that as new parents they wouldn't want me sneezing while I photographed their sweet little one.  So,  we put it off until this week.  After a couple little breaks for some happy juice she was down for the count  ( and so was daddy).  Her mommy was such a big help.  You can always use extra hands.  Here are my two favorites.  Love that smile.  She has dimples all over her pretty little face.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!