Saturday, January 7, 2012

Something New!!

Photography is always a work in progress.  It seems there is always something new I want to learn that will either make me a better photographer or make my images better.  I have been wanting to learn how to use different story boards to make my blog more interesting to look at.   Since I am mostly self taught  ( I think a lot of photographer are)  I spend lots of time trying out new things or at least they are to me.  Here is my baby granddaughter with a little something extra added.  I think she is beautiful already but,  I just learned something new so who better to try it on.  Now I can wait to try it on the little one I photographed about two hours ago.  Stay tuned Kelly and John...yours is next.  Enjoy!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!