Monday, October 29, 2012

Blast From the Past



Since Hurricane Sandy has decided to have her way, I only had to deliver the mail today until about 11 o'clock today.  Why they thought anyone was worried about their mail with a huge storm coming is beyond me but,  they said go out and deliver and so I did.  Enough of that....I have been in the studio back and forth most of the day and I have been working hard to play catch up and tidy the studio after it was recently party central for my daughter's 11th birthday party that her sisters so loving put on for her.  While going through things,  I came upon an old disk labeled Erika and Wrenn Fall Leaves 2007.  Five years ago!!  I was just beginning to work hard on my photography craft back then and while I think I have learned a lot over those years,  these aren't too bad.  And of course,  to me they are priceless.  Wrenn was just turning 6 back then and I look at her face and think how adorable.  I thought that my followers would enjoy this little blast from the past.  Stay safe during the storm.  Blessings to all.  Enjoy!  




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!