Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rapanti Family-Delaware Family Photographer

I adore this family.  They are so kind.  Every Fall I drive about an hour and a half to meet them around half way to do their family portraits.  They always bring their family dog because the little guy won't have it any other way.  He adores that pup.  The children are adorable and so pleasant to be around.  This was our second time getting together and it's like meeting up with old friends.  Here are just a few of the many great ones we were able to capture.  I smile to myself when a go through their images to pick out my  favorites.  Great times.  Thanks guys for allowing me a  capture these memories.  Take care.  Enjoy!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!