Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jessica & Lyle-Delaware Photographer

It's an exciting day for this couple.  I had the chance to work with them on one of the not so wet days that are so rare around here lately.  It was a little chilly but,  I don't think they minded so much.  Jessica was so excited to get their pictures done.  Lyle, like a typical guy,  just bit the bullet and made the best of it.  I know exactly how he feels, that's why I stay behind the camera.  Either way they are an adorable couple and I enjoyed the chance to work with them.   Have a wonderful day you guys.  I wish you the best.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!