Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Jen & Kerry-Delaware Wedding Photography


Jen and Kerry were married last weekend.  It was a beautiful day,  which has been rare recently.  Kerry is a race car driver,  so they had to have their ceremony before race season started.  My husband is a huge fan of the races so he totally understood why they couldn't miss a Saturday night race for even a wedding.  Jen was a little worried that we would have a day like so many recently and it would be either snowing,  blowing, or raining.  I knew it would be great...she was such an organized bride that I just knew she had an "in" with mother nature and they had talked things out ahead of time.  I was almost a little sad to see the big day come because I have grown to adore her and will miss our chats but,  that's how it goes with wedding photography.  Hopefully,  they will need me again as they add to the King family.  I wish them and their families all of the best.  They were a pleasure to work with and to get to know (in some cases to get reacquainted with).  Here are a few of my favorites.  There were so many.  Enjoy!!  
























































Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!