Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Time Away-Delaware Photography


For the past two years,  my husband and I have tried to go away for our anniversary.  Last year was the first time in our nearly 30 years of marriage that we went away alone.  Having 5 children means there isn't much alone time and not great funds in the get away pot.  I love antiques and beautiful old houses.  My grandmother collected antiques nearly all of her life and had a large old farm houses with high ceiling and squeaky floors.  Now,  to some,  that may sound awful but,  to me it brings back great memories.  I adored my grandmother.  So much in fact that I named my first daughter after her and when we finally were able to build our home,  I tired to make as much like hers as I could (it didn't work well but,  I tired).  So when we started to take these little get aways I wanted to stay in bed and breakfasts (my oldest and I had stayed in them on our trip to Ireland).    We ventured this  time to a small town named Taneytown Maryland.  We stayed in a place called The Antrim 1844.  Wow.  I can't even find the words to explain this lovely place so of course I had my camera so I will let my images speak for me.  If you even like this type of thing,  I highly highly highly recommend a trip here.  It's only about a two and half hour trip from lower Delaware and so well worth it.  The atmosphere is wonderful and relaxing.  The staff amazing and the food,  like no other I have had.  You have to experience it for yourself to understand.  Here are some of the images from our little get away.  Enjoy!
































Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!